International Relations Office was established in 1993 as a department of international cooperation. Since that time the task of developing and intensifying international links has been undertaken in order to give students and staff the opportunity to contact universities abroad. Our school is active in the European Union programmes such as: LLP - Erasmus, DAAD, 7th Framework and The Scholarship and Training Fund (STF).
- running bilateral agreement exchanges
- supporting exchange of student and staff
- coordinating european programmes on the university
- cooperating with industry - both local and international
- organizing visits of foreign guest
- providing information about international cooperation