due to Prime Minister decision all international connections are stopped and the borders are closed. So far in Poland we have 150 cases of SARS-CoV-2 infection.
We also confirm that at the University of Bielsko-Biala we have no case of infection with coronavirus due to date. University’s authorities introduces all necessary procedures to guarantee all students and academic staff security. Regular lectures are cancelled and they are transferred for open distance learning. Please stay in touch with your teachers and coordinators to determine your online education. If some of you decide to come back home earlier University of Bielsko-Biala will support you with all necessary documents. We also stay in touch with your universities – international offices.
Our University opened also special website focused on current situation. We are transferring the most important for you information and send you via e-mail in English.
I remind you also the health procedures. Please remember that all galleries, pubs, cinemas, swimming pools are closed. Only shops like chemistry and with food are open. Please stay in the dormitory to avoid infections.
In case of your bad feeling please check the health procedures:
1. If you feel bad, stay in the dormitory and inform Mr. Grzegorz Błotko – the manager of the dormitory – his telephone number +48 513 377 717 . He will tell you what to do.
2. On the reception in your dormitory (since tomorrow) you will find the questionnaire, which can be helpful for doctors – please fulfill the questionnaire and send to Mr. Grzegorz Błotko (picture is enough) as MMS or by e-mail email@example.com
3. Please stay in the dormitory until you get information back from Mr. Grzegorz Błotko what are the next steps.
Heath problems – please contact with the manager of the dormitory – Mr. Grzegorz Błotko
Didactic problems – please contact with the right coordinator
Administrative problems – please contact with Centre of International Exchange – firstname.lastname@example.org
We also remember you about 24-hour telephone line due to how to deal with SARS-CoV-2 virus is: 800 190 590 (for Polish telephone cards) and for foreign telephone cards +48 800 190 590.
The list of addresses of infectious hospitals are below:
1. Megrez Sp. z o.o. Wojewódzki Szpital Specjalistyczny w Tychach, ul. Edukacji 102, 43-100 Tychy. Tel. 32 325 51 71,32 325 53 04;
2. Zespół Zakładów Opieki Zdrowotnej w Cieszynie, ul. Bielska 4, 43-400 Cieszyn. Tel. 33 852 05 11;
3. Szpital Specjalistyczny w Chorzowie, ul. Zjednoczenia 10, 41-500 Chorzów. Tel. 32 34 63 650;
4. Szpital Specjalistyczny Nr 1 w Bytomiu, ul. Żeromskiego 7, oddział przy Al. Legionów 49, 41-902 Bytom. Tel. 32 281 92 41 (do 3);
5. Wojewódzki Szpital Specjalistyczny im. N.M.P. w Częstochowie, ul. Bialska 104/118 Częstochowa, Oddział przy ul. PCK 7 Częstochowa. Tel. 34 367 30 00 wew. 3874, 3872, 3015, 3091, 3873;
6. Szpital Rejonowy im. Dr Józefa Rostka w Raciborzu, ul. Gamowska 3, 47-400 Racibórz. Tel. 32 755 37 37, 32 755 53 69, 32 755 53 73 (do 75);
7. Szpital Powiatowy w Zawierciu, ul. Miodowa 14, 42-400 Zawiercie. Tel. 32 67 402 00,32 674 0 291, 32 674 02 92.
Centre of International Exchange